BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Song to Dedicate


Since before I really love to write poems and share it with my friends. I also love to play guitar even though I'm not that good at it. But most of all what I really would love to do is to make songs. First I create a tune and associate my lyrics with it. The types of song that I make depends on my emotions when I'm making it. Some may not like my songs but what I can say is that, this songs that I make are songs to dedicate. A song that speak my feelings and a song asking to be heard.


--REVELATION--

(VERSE1)
I've got something to tell you
that I wanted you to know
I need you here with me
since the beginning and till the rest of my days

(REFRAIN)
I wanted you to know
How much I need you so
eventhough you push me, kick me away



(Chorus)
I need you here with me
speak and talk to me
thi is all my imagination

I need you by my side sleeping to tight
and this is all my REVELATION


(VERSE2)
Please listen for a minute
don't turn you back at me when Im talking to you
I dont exchange
for the love that I've given you, (and I want you to know)

repeat (REFRAIN)

repeat (Chorus)

(bridge)
This is the reality..
That I'l never be with you
I'm stuck on my own creation
my illusion is you

repeat (Chorus)

END......
****************************


--Come Back to me--

(verse1)
Don't you know me?!
couldn't you recognize my face?!
Can't you see me?!
I feel so empty without you

(chorus)
Come back to me
put this pain away
don't leave me hanging
don't leave me here this way

Don't tell me that you don't remember anything
it's just so sudden and I'm still feeling the pain

(verse2)
Why'd you tend to hurt me?
is it that easy?
why did you leave me?
you just vanish leaving a simple letter.

repeat (chorus)

END.........
***************************

--Kaibigan mo lang ako--

(verse1)
nakikinig sa kantang di maintindihan
naglalakd kahit di alam ang pupuntahan
di ko malaman kung ano ang dahilan
masakit isipin pero kailangan tanggapin

(bridge)
ano ba tong nararamdaman ko
di ko mapigilan oh di ko maitago
sana ay tuluyang maglaho
ang sakit na dulot nito

(chorus)
Kaibigan mo lang ako, Alam ko!
di kailangan ipilit ang sarili sayo
sana ay masaya ka sa piling nya
at sa problema mo'y daramayan ka nya

(verse2)
Gusto ko lang ipadama sayo
ang pag ibig na tunay na siyang iaalay ko
di ko malaman kung ano ang totoo
masakit isipin peo kailangan tanggapin

repeat (chorus)

END.......

This hobby that I have makes me feel comfortable and if I'm hurt or down it helps me recover fast because I'm able to express and sing what I truly feel .

0 comments: