BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 7, 2010

Do we have the right to complain?



I thought that my life sucks because all things that I've done till now was not according to plan. I never planned to work while attending school. I never planned to break the expectation of my parents. But unfortunately, that's whats happening right now.

I envied those people who are born wealthy, wealthy enough to tend there needs. No need to strive because everything is provided to them. They don't need to worry if they will fail in school because they have their family supporting them. But how about those people who are like me?

I was sitting and thinking on what to post next, then again I remembered about the experienced I had when I'm applying in a call center industry here in Davao City. There was so many people trying to apply for a limited slot. I started 8:30 in the morning to be the first to be interviewed. Luckily I was hired and will have to start the training.

If you think about it I really am blessed because eventhough I have so many frustration in life there are a lot of people who are not lucky to have a job. Some people are even begging to be hired but unfortunately did not get it.


I even have friends who are working there asses for them to enter college. So what am I to complain when I'm more blessed than them. I was hired and was given the priviledge to go to college and they're not.

All of us may complain and all of us may be frustrated with our lives. But there are people who are not lucky enough to have what we have right now. I realized that I don't have the right to complain nor the right to compare because I'm already blessed with all I have right now.

We are in a civilized society. We maybe poor but we are not starving. We may have less but other don't have any. So do we have the right to compare and to complain? there's a picture that will answer all of our questions.

I hope that Fedge Shacks and Callboy from Davao can also realize how blessed we all are

0 comments: