BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A fat boy trying to play basketball


All of my friends planned to play basketball and sweat ourselves. I was not that interested because I'm not that good in playing basketball and my height really is a disadvantage. But then I got along with them hoping that there's something good will happen. All players are good in playing basketball except me who's siting on the bench drinking iced tea.

They needed 1 person to complete the 3 on 3 players and I am the only 1 left who's available. I was forced to join the game. It was about 15mins when we started and I'm sweating like crazy. It was the first time in my whole year that I played basketball. I didn't have any exercise nor stretching before playing. My bones are cracking like hell and my body is begging to stop.

I took a rest after a 12 points game but they are planning again to play another 12 points game. I said no this time, I can't bear to pain any longer. I can't stand anymore because my legs are numb and looks like it doesn't have any strength to walk.

We decided to eat dinner on one of my friends house. We ordered "lechon manok" and "barbecue". While we are eating I realize that they are staring and laughing at me because I was eating like I haven't eaten for a week. Can't blame them but they also can't blame me because I was so tired and need to regain my strength.

I went home and took a bath, it was so refreshing when I feel water on me. I was ready to go to sleep. And as I went to bed I thought about what happen earlier. I laugh at myself and said a fat boy like me is trying to play basketball like never before.

0 comments: