BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life of a call center agent

My life as a call center agent is not easy. There are many things that I needed to sacrifice in order to cope up with my work.

I sacrificed my social life, I a person who loves to go out with my friends can't go out with them because their nightlife is my working hours and morning is there school time. what a world of boredom.

I even sacrificed my love life which frustrates me the most because my girlfriend left me due to lack of time I spent with her, she felt not being cared and loved by me. But then I cannot blame her with her decision because I admit that I can't give more time due to the situation I am right now. Instead of me spending my time with my girlfriend I spend my time facing computer which makes me feel like vomiting.

At least I have my call center friends which make me somewhat happy because we share the same frustrations and comfort each other during down time. They're like family to me, they're the one which you can lean on because they are the one whom who are with you always

Some says that call center is great because we have high salary and comfortable working place. But well I doubt it! because if call centers are great why does call centers hire people as many as possible? it is because they loose there people fast. call center environment is a fast moving company which means people needs to spend more time to pass metrics. Pressure is a routine on a daily basis

Always remember that more benefits comes more sacrifices. Call center is good due to higher salary but less pressure working environment is better. Well! less pressure environment is better because it's less stress which leads to less frustrations.

0 comments: